rabiatul rosli


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

what is wrong with me?

lately I don't know what is wrong with me,
dah 2 hari angin 1 badan, buat semua bende pn tak kene,
asyik rasa macam nk marah n nangis je.
started to hate myself n blaming everything.
maybe sebab da lama tak balik rumah kot,
maybe sebab homesick. or maybe jugak PMS.

but then hari ni bertambah2 angin n bertambah bengang bila dpt tahu carry marks,
benci gila kot, one whole class tak pernah diajar format essay,
what do you expect when the whole class answered the midterm?
of course la we all akan buat macam org bodoh kan,
and result nya pn of course la bodoh.

the whole class don't deserved this OK!
we all deserve better and we all know that we can do better if we get the right format,
now who to blame?
is it our fault?
no I don't think so, and I guess the whole class have to agree with me.

OK fine this is only part of the problem that really piss me off,
another thing is this one girl that really make me want to cekik2 her and maki2 her.
what does she mean by " you can take him if you want too, I don't want him"
or in bahasa melayu "kau layan la dia aku tak nak"
bullshit man! the way she talk to me itr seems like I'm so fcukin desperate.
halo I'm not OK, besides I don't really like that guy, please la.
by saying this to me, does it make her feel that she is hotter n better that me?
I guess it does, that why la kan.
I know la there is so many guys want her but then she dont have la hina me like that.
I am better alone so you don't have to worry la girl, you can take all the attention because
I don't need all that, what I really2 need is the air I breath and the family that can love me.

now lets move on to another thing that really piss me off lately,
all my schoolmates was mengadakan one reunion for our class the 5 budi class,
I already told them that I could not make it because I got stuff to do,
but then they all just proceed with their plan and blaming me (sort off la)
because I was not there with them.
they keep telling me how fun the reunion was and how much did I miss the whole thing. =(
they tag me on the fb, I was so fckin jealous to see their picture, and they also keep saying that
they don't miss me and they don't want to hang out with me after this.
this is not my fault OK!
but then I still hoping that 1 fine day I can still see and hang out with them,
because I was so fcukin miss them, I really miss how they used to bully me before.

apart from all this, I was also lega because I have presented my persuasive speech today.
en.faez says that the gimmick was good it just that I terlalu bergantung on the text and low eye contact. but still lega and I think that this is better than my informative speech.

I'm still hoping that I can bertenang and not marah2 without sebab anymore,
I do also hope that people will think before they speak,
and too my carry marks there is nothing else that I can do right,
just hoping for the best at the final and doa2 byk2 thats all.
really hope that i can get the dekan for this sem. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers