rabiatul rosli


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SANGAT SANGAT BAHAGIA!

lately I just could not believe it,
that I was just so happy even when my "masalah menggunung"
all the" masalah" seems like disappear and the happiness come closer to me,
I don't even know why, maybe I was just lucky that Allah s.w.t "permudahkan" everything for me.

now I don't really care about what people want to say about me,
even if they want to call me"PEREMPUAN SIALAN'.
or even if you want to tell me that you hate or love me now,
I just don't care, all I know is that I don't want to hate or love anyone anymore,
so say what you want to say, do what ever you want to do to me,
I DON'T CARE!

I'm so happy with my life now so you don't really have to "menyusahkan" yourself to hurt my feeling.
just don't waste your time and energy towards me.
all I want to do now is to focus and concentrate on my final and
make sure that I will get what i want for this sem,
I want to make my parents proud of me and be proud of my self.

I'm better off alone anyway and that is what make me happier each day,
but when the time come I will find someone who can take care of me for the rest of my life,
I guess it is not the time yet, =)

RabiatulAdawiyah Ahmad Rosli SANGAT SANGAT BAHAGIA with her self!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!!
    aku pnh lalui saat ni!! =.=
    mommy is very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers