rabiatul rosli


Friday, March 11, 2011

the haha

"nothing is PERMANENT, especially PEOPLE. don't have your HOPES high, FRIENDS becomes STRANGERS, LOVERS becomes FRIENDS, and PEOPLE LEAVE."

LUMRAH KEHIDUPAN:

1)This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending.No hope, no love, no glory,no happy ending.This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.Then live the rest of our life,but not together.

2)Don't want to think about it, don't want to talk about it, I'm just so sick about it can't believe it's ending this way, just so confused about it, feeling the blues about it, I just can't do without you.Tell me is this fair?

3)I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over, If I'm wrong I am right, don't need to look no further, Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements, even if it leads nowhere? Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place.


p/s: baru lepas deactivate fb. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers