rabiatul rosli


Friday, May 7, 2010

slow me down!

Rushing and racing and running in circles, Moving so fast, I'm forgetting my purpose Blur of the traffic is sending me spinning, Getting nowhere  My head and my heart are colliding, chaotic, Pace of the world, I just wish I could stop it Try to appear like I've got it together I'm falling apart  Save me, Somebody take my hand, and lead me Slow me down. Don't let love pass me by Just show me how Cause I'm ready to fall, Don't let me live a lie Before my life flys by I need you to slow me down  Sometimes I fear that I might dissapear, In the blur of fast forward I faulter again Forgetting to breathe, I need to sleep, I'm getting nowhere  All that I've missed I see in the reflection, Passed me while I wasn't paying attention Tired of rushing, racing and running I'm falling apart  The noise of the world is getting me caught up, Chasing the clock and I wish I could stop it Just need to breathe, somebody please Slow me down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers